- Generic Drugs: You pay $2 per unit or refill (30 days)
- Except for Antihypertensives (medications known as ACE Inhibitors, ARBs and Direct Renin Inhibitors), Antidiabetics (excludes insulins), Ahtihyperlipidemics (includes only statins) which will have $0 copay.
- Preferred Brand Drugs: You pay $20 per unit or refill (30 days)
- Non-Preferred Brand Name Drugs: You pay 20% or $20, whichever is higher, up to $125 per unit or refill (30 days)
- Preferred Specialty Drugs: You pay 25% or $200, whichever is the lowest, per unit or refill. Only through certain specialty drug stores.
- Non Preferred Specialty Drugs: You pay 30% or $300, whichever is the lowest, per unit or refill. Only through certain specialty drug stores.
Drug Cost Calculator
By using the Drug Cost Calculator you can see an estimate of how much you will pay for your covered medicine, and learn about the different treatments for you under your plan.
These prices show the most current cost information, but sometimes it will not necessarily be the same as the real cost. These estimated drug prices could change. There is an amount that the member must pay to get the medicine, and it depends on the pharmacy coverage.
This may mean a fixed amount or percentage of the price. It will be based on the rate of the plan for each prescription. To get the amount, the maximum number of day supply and what is normally dispensed is used. This is why it may not show the prescribed dose.
Flex 90 Program
You can get a 90-day supply for certain maintenance drugs in our Program pharmacies. All you need is to ask your doctor for a prescription 90 days plus one (1) refill of your maintenance drugs.
WHAT PROGRAM ADVANTAGES OFFERS?
- Save time and visits to the drugstore
- Savings in copayments or coinsurances
- Improve your life-long health problems with a higher supply on hand