Join our network
Triple-S Salud has contracts with doctors and other health professionals who are part of our provider networks, which are essential to provide quality, accessible and cost-effective healthcare services to our members.
That's why we encourage you to submit your request to join our network of providers.
Access to complete applications, receive notification, your process status and more.
Complete the initial application
Complete the initial application for Individual or Facilities to be part of our provider network.
Submit your Credentials
Send us your licenses, policies, education and Other documents required for Initial Credentialing.
Take and confirm the read of the initial orientation for our provider network.
Sign your contract
Sign electronically your contract.
Information regarding your EOP:
All Explanations of Payment ("EOP")
We want to offer you a more agile payment process and faster access to the funds.
That’s why, Triple-S began a transition in our payment methodology, from payment by check to payment through direct deposit or ACH.
If you have not yet completed the enrollment form for the direct payment or ACH you must immediately send us the necessary bank information to proceed with your registration to our new payment methodology.
You may send the completed enrollment form by:
- Mail: Professionals Relations PO Box 363628 San Juan PR 00936
- Fax: (787) 749-4190
- Personally, at one of our Service Centers
- Using our digital mail sending option below:
Triple-S Salud (TSS) is an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association (BCBSA) for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. BlueCard® Program (BCP) is a national program that allows the members of Blue Plans to obtain health services while traveling or living in different Blue Plan service areas.
As a Triple-S Salud participating provider, you are required to provide services to patients covered by a National Account of another Blue Plan who are traveling or reside in Puerto Rico.
Provider's Responsibility to the BlueCard® Program:
- As a Triple-S Salud Network participating provider, you are required to provide services to patients covered by a National Account of another Blue Plan who are traveling or reside in Puerto Rico.
- Update your Provider information. Keeping our Provider information up to date is of vital importance to guarantee that our members have adequate access. Updating the information helps us maintain a more accurate and accessible Provider Directory for our members.
- Since each provider is responsible for informing the Plans of any changes, we remind our Providers to notify Triple-S Salud of any changes in their demographic data or other important information, such as changes in their ability to accept new patients, street address, phone number, or any other change affecting patients' access to care.
Dear Participating Provider
Dear Participating Provider. If you need to make any changes to your contract, you must complete the attached form and then include it using the "Include Document" button and submit it so that we can receive and evaluate it.
The types of changes that you can request are demographic changes, adding a line of business or specialty, group inclusions, changing from individual to corporation, adding location, adding services, among others.Download the enrollment form
Need more information?
¡At Triple-S we are here to serve you!
Call us at:
Triple-S Salud Provider Call Center
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday through Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Triple-S Advantage Provider Call Center
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.