Who can join Care Plus?
If you are 65 years of age or older, or disabled and have both Medicare Parts A and B and live in Puerto Rico, Care Plus is for you.
- Our Service Centers conveniently found throughout the island
- Hospital and medical care without prior approval
- You can get care with Medicare in Puerto Rico and United States
- Freedom to choose doctors and hospitals
- Hospital care up to 365 days and the first three pints of blood.
As established by the MACRA law, starting January 1, 2020, the Plan C can only be purchased by people whose eligibility for Medicare is before December 31 of the year 2019.
Care Plus Summary of Coverage and Brochure
- The Brochure allows you to see the benefits of most interest and compare between the Models offered in the Care Plus supplemental policy (Model A, B, C and D) and Medicare.
- The Care Plus Summary of Coverage contains more comprehensive information about the premium, benefits, deductibles and coinsurance per plan.
Individual Prescription Drug Plan
Triple-S Salud offers an Individual Pharmacy Plan which provides similar benefits to a Medicare prescription drugs plan (Part D). This plan is a creditable prescription drug coverage, allowing you to avoid the late enrollment penalty to the Medicare Part D Pharmacy coverage if you subscribe to it.
How can I renew my Care Plus policy?
Will I have prescription drug and dental care through this plan?
Monday Through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (AST)