At Triple-S, we go the extra mile to take care of your health.
We have a group of experts available to you, including nurses, health educators, social workers, and nutritionists focused on your wellbeing.
CLINICAL CARE PROGRAMS:
- Evaluate your health, social, and nutritional needs.
- Develop a health care plan based on your specific needs.
- Schedule your services (appointments and others).
- Coordinate group and individual educational activities for physical and mental health.
- Manage chronic health conditions that are out of control.
HEALTH MODIFICATION AND CARE PROGRAMS:
Do you need help controlling a chronic condition? Our team is available to offer the tools you need to manage and care for conditions, such as:
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
We also have programs to help you manage:
- Prenatal care
- High-risk pregnancies
- Terminal stage cancer
- Ulcers and homebound care needs
- Children with special needs requiring service coordination
- High usage of emergency room services
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Mental health
For more information about our Clinical Care Programs, please call us at 787-706-2552.