This functionality is implemented using Javascript. It cannot work without it, etc...

We are loading the information...

Skip to main content

09. How do I report my child as a full-time student in the United States?

To identify and register a dependent as a full-time college student in the US, you must submit an official copy of the certification of studies or evidence of the dependent’s enrollment at the university or academic institution for each semester. Otherwise, your claim payments for rendered services could be affected. Please remember to include the dependent’s contract number.
You may send the information by email to moc.r1717037011psss@1717037011etnei1717037011lclao1717037011icivr1717037011es1717037011, by fax to 787-706-2833, or by mail to:

Service Management Division
PO Box 363628
San Juan PR 00936-3628

787-277-6653 787-474-6326