loader

Triple-S Salud: Health Insurance

Advantage Medicare Plans

Medicare Plans

Triple-S Advantage offers a variety of plans that provide coverage and benefits that fit your needs. How Medicare Advantage Plans work? Triple-S Advantage will provide its members all the benefits of Original Medicare for Parts A and B, additional benefits and drug coverage through managed care plans and free choice plans. Learn more about the plans that Triple-S Advantage offers you.

Learn more about Triple-S Advantage

Complementary to Medicare

Complementary

This coverage provides benefits for persons covered under the Medicare (Parts A and B) Program and is subject to the stipulations of the Medicare Program. Insures the eligible person with acceptable expense for deductibles and coinsurance, according to accepted charges for Medicare because of medical and surgical services and other health services received under Medicare. The Medicare program pays 80% of reasonable charges after subtracting the annual deductible. The Care Plus policy pays the remaining 20% of reasonable charges accepted by Medicare.

Learn more about Care Plus

Keep me informed

In Triple-S Salud we want to inform you about important health topics.